training on the #XEM price chart with possible short-term gain.
In image 1 we can see the XEM price chart on timeframe 1 hour:
Image 1 : tradingview – 2018-05-17 – timeframe 1h – Xem vbottom
We can see a possible V-bottom formation on the price chart, which is realized is a bullish type figure. Also the volumes, and #RSI in #ipervenduto, seem to support the hypothesis of a v-bottom.
If the figure is completed you could have a gain of about 3.61% in the short term.
As always this is just an example of trading and not an operational signal.
Given the current stationarity of the #BTC, and a possible downward break, we want to examine an example of a possible portfolio composed of various #ALTCOIN that allows us to balance risks and improve profits.
So we open the article with the following poster:
The coins taken into consideration in this portfolio example are the following:
- #BTC : Bitcoin should always be controlled as it affects almost the entire market, so we still keep it in the portfolio. It is also useful to give some stability ;
- #ETH #XRP : Etherium and Ripple are the main altcoin and are very influenced by Bitcoin, however they have an often wider volatility, especially in the case of the # XRP. So they are useful for maximizing gains but they also tend to maximize losses;
- #LTC : also the LiteCoin is among the main altcoins. In the past she was able to make good numbers. The trend in the long run seems to be bullish for the main Coin (just compare the current prices to previous years), the price of the coin lite seems not to be very close to the trend line. Therefore we expect constant increases over time .
- #XLM : In the last period the Stellar Lumen gave good results, with gain not high but constant over time. This is also useful to give stability to the portfolio with constant increases over time .
- #EOS #ONT : EOS and Ontology are two discoveries of the latter period. They have the distinction of being increasing their value even while the Bitcoin is still or even down. They are therefore useful for balancing the risk of Bitcoin and the main altcoins.
- #XEM : Nem is a very recent currency, at least on Binance, in the last period it has had a good increase even if it is currently stationary. We keep it because it could give us surprises in the future ;
We have therefore selected both coins to give stability and coins to maximize gains (but also risks). Bitcoin antagonistic coins are also useful or it is also new altcoins like the #XEM that could reserve surprises in the future.
The percentages of coins, with which you can compose your possible portfolio, we let you choose according to your risk aversion. However, we emphasize that this is only one of our personal and we decline any responsibility if you decide to follow it.
The trend of the BTC is now known that influences the trend of the ALT coin: when the BTC is growing, the ALTs also grow and vice versa. However, attention must be paid to performance, in fact with the appropriate Coin in the portfolio it is possible to obtain better performances (ie earnings).
In image 1 I bring you the example of the performances of the portfolio managed by Cryptograph team:
Image 1 : blockfolio – performance portfolio compared to BTC
It can be seen how the countervalue of the entire portfolio, in the last 3 months, has gone from 0.069 BTC to 0.078 BTC, with an increase of 14.62%.
To be able to have good results, and not to risk performing worse than BTC, it is however advisable to stay up-to-date on the various ALT coins and sometimes change the composition of the portfolio.
In image 2 we show, as an example, the current composition of the portfolio managed by Cryptograph:
Image 2 : Cyptocompare – Cryptograph portfolio composition
The coins that have performed well in the last period, and their respective portfolio share, are:
- XRP: 23.53%
- XLM: 10.14%
- XEM: 8.63%
In the past, around 10% of BNBs were also present, but they were sold due to the start of their bearish phase.
You can follow the details of Cryptograph’s portfolio directly on Cryptocompare .
NB: this is just an example of a portoflio and it is not certain that the positive performances we have had so far continue in the future.